Mark is known to enthusiastically arrange at any time a chat over a coffee to discuss the real estate goals, dreams, and questions of his clients.
Mark’s passion for Calgary’s real estate industry began in 2007 when he ambitiously embarked on a planning and construction project of an executive inner-city fourplex that exposed him to the many facets and details of this dynamic industry.
- Experience working in Calgary's Oil and Gas Industry as a Geophysicist - developed skills of precision and attention to detail.
- Professional Business Development branding him to have a simultaneously laid-back, but determined approach with his clients.
Mark understands the importance of a sound relationship with a client and will go out of his way to make his clients comfortable, relaxed, confident and excited in their search for their dream home.
- Entrepreneurial drive, strong European work ethic, sense of humour, and direct real estate experience spanning 10 years.
- Recognized as being a professional and trustworthy real estate associate in Calgary.
- Aspen Woods resident since 2007 with his wife and two children, coupled with his extensive experience has allowed him to develop a speciality in the inner-city and Calgary's Westside.
There is no question he won’t work to find an answer for - his mission and motivation are his clients and the smiles they share when they step into their new home. It is a thrill to be part of such an important decision in their lives and it is because of this fact alone Mark will go above an beyond to ensure his clients are satisfied.